Re-roof permits are one of the most common residential permits pulled by contractors and homeowners.
Nowadays, jurisdictions are requiring more and more documentation in order to pull a permit.
- What jurisdiction is your project in? City? County?
- Does the jurisdiction you’re working in require Title 24?
- Does your climate zone require a “cool roof”?
- What cool roof exemption might apply?
- How about venting calculations? Are those required to pull a permit?
- Are you changing from comp shingle to tile roofing? What documents do you need to do that?
We can help you determine the answers to those questions.
To get started, just fill out our handy form below.
Or, if you prefer, click here to download a PDF version instead. You can email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (510)783-1041.